Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today is a new day!

I'm ABSOLUTELY done with the pity party and rerady to move on. The Husband insisted I get over what the acupuncturist said and keep my eye on the prize. It gets scary, though, being at these last 3 cycles. I have begun my Chinese herbs today and am hapy that they're easy to take. I am the worst medicine taker ever, so having my seal of approval pretty much means a toddler could take them. :)

I got up this morning and dusted myself off and looked in the mirror and reminded myself...


Though it seems like all I do is complain, I guarantee that I am (usually) a very 'sunny' person. I love to laugh and I LOVE to make people laugh. I've been letting IF take that from me and, for that, I need to find another way to cope.

I am glad that besides the IF, I am a healthy person.

And to be honest, even the bad days are better than some people's good days..and I couldn't be happier to spend them with my Husband. We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday. I don't say it enough, this many is so amazing- I wonder how I got so lucky to find my other half!


No comments:

Post a Comment