Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My in-laws are awesome.


I can't say much more about that besides the fact that..I know how blessed I am to have them. I hear horror stories about how much trouble a lot of mother in laws can be and what not...and I just can't relate. My mother in law is a pure gem. She devulges a lot and also takes the time to listen. My father in law..is just that. Someone I've never had in my life before. Its pretty awesome! AND not to mention my grandmas in law...... After losing my Poppies and my Grandma, it was really hard seeing people with their grandparents. Kyle never really has had to go through death like I have had to. His Nannie and Grammy have accepted me and loved me as if they've know me my whole life.  I just had to say all that. I appreciate them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment