Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can I breath yet?!

Its been a pretty busy couple of weeks. Not anything super wedding related, just dealing with school and all that comes with it. I have two Knot accounts..one I use on the forums, and one..the first one I made that had the beginnings of my guest list on it, and to be honest, I can't bring myself to delete it. I have most my planning on it, and I dont want to switch. ANYWAY- It was a little tough. I was going through there and adding and deleting people, when I saw my Grandpa's name on there. That was tough. I still haven't deleted his number out of my phone, or taken his picture off of my wallpaper on my phone. It will be a year in March that he will have passed. I'm really thinking of doing something to show his presence at the wedding. What are some good ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment